- We plan a coaching session
- Analysis of your case and your documents
- A two-hour 1:1 coaching session
- Example question and winning answers
- General diction and rethorics training
Interview processes can be long and heavy. From a first exploratory phone call with the recruiter to an extensive panel interview with the hiring managers, there are a lot of things to prepare for. Fortunately, we have had a lot of experience with formal interviews and today we are here to help you. We know the tricky interview questions you can expect. What’s even better is that we know how you should answer them. Don’t take any risk when it comes to the development of your professional life. Schedule your interview training or interview coaching session today.
- Before we start preparing your personal interview coaching session, we study your current resume and your LinkedIn profile.
- We start off by having a quick 10-minute phone call in which we get to know you and learn about your aspirations and goals.
- We schedule a 2-hour session and exchange Skype details.
- During the session, we start off with the basics: how to greet the interviewer, language to use and how to structure your answers.
- We go over the tricky questions you are very likely to get asked. At this point we give you example answers that are sure to impress the recruiters or the hiring managers.
- We spend time doing several short mock interviews to test your understanding of the role and to see where you’d have difficulties.
- We then focus on the remaining challenges.
Finally, I leave you with some creative strategies to drive a more compelling rhetoric and to leverage body language and facial expression to create an advantage and increase your chances of getting hired.